The CCM Quarry Jaw Crusher is widely used in mining, building materials, chemical industry, metallurgy and so on. The Quarry Crusher is suitable for primary and secondary crushing all kinds of minerals and rocks with compressive strength less than 320 MPa.
The strip and strip pulley are driven by a motor, and the movable jaw moves up and down via eccentric shaft. The angle between fixed jaw and movable jaw becomes smaller when the movable jaw runs down, then the materials are crushed into pieces. It will become bigger when the movable jaw runs up. The movable jaw board leaves the fixed jaw board under the action of pole and spring , then the end products come out from the crushing cavity.
1. Simple structure, easy maintenance;
2. High crushing ratio, even output granularity;
3. High reliability, low investment;
4. Low noise, less dust.
The CCM quarry impact crusher is used for primary, secondary, fine crushing mining and rocks (for example, the granite, marble, and limestone) materials with compressive strength less than 350 MPa. The quarry crusher is widely used for sand and rock producing in the industry of roads, railways, reservoir, electricity power and building materials and so on.
The materials are crushed via impact energy produced in the quarry crusher. When the materials enter the zone of the board hammer, they are flung into the impact equipments via the high-speed impact of the board hammer. These materials will be re-crushed after rebounding into the scale board. The large materials are crushed into small pieces until it becomes the specified granularities. The end products come out from the base of the impact crusher.
1. Cubic shaped end products;
2. Adjustable end products sizes, simple crushing process;
3. High chrome and abrasion resistant board hammer, powerful impacting force;
4. Non-key connected, easy maintenance, economical and reliable;
5. Solid construction, high efficiency.